Supervised Fire Alarm Monitoring Service for Commercial Properties
Our team provides full service commercial fire alarm systems in Texas. Commercial fire alarm service included certificate rated UL listed Central Station with dispatch thru your local Fire Department. Avenger Security protects property from fire loss. Professional fire protection systems by Avenger Security.
Free Dual Path Napco Fire Alarm Communicator with services offered by Avenger Security.
Licensed Texas Fire Alarm Systems & Monitoring Services. Commercial Fire Alarm Monitoring Solutions. Fire Alarm Systems & Monitoring Services Require Onsite Quote.
Avenger Security provides commercial fire alarm systems with monitoring services in Texas. Avenger Security helps buildings meet required local fire alarm system code. Commercial fire alarm monitoring service includes all TAGS required by local Fire Marshall. Service will also also include basic battery replacement, annual testing of devices and onsite visits to support fire system function. Avenger Security can reprogram fire alarm systems from other providers at no cost. If you need to get fire alarm system and or fire alarm monitoring service please call Avenger Security in Austin. Avenger Security wants to help keep and meet local commercial fire alarm system code. Please contact Avenger Security for quote to have fire alarm system monitoring services set up at your facility.
Avenger Security Services is Austin’s only Full Service Fire Alarm service solutions company. Avenger Security Services does not charge for quotes, standard service calls and/or basic replacement parts. Annual testing of fire alarm equipment points is included in monthly price. Replacement Batteries are included in monthly service cost. Full Service includes 50 detector and pull station points.
Knowing and maintaining code is critical for maximum fire protection. The Texas Department of Insurance sets Fire Rules & Regulations in the State of Texas. Insurance code requires fire detection devices to be replaced every ten years. Fire alarm systems devices are also required to be tested for function and operation every 18 months. To sell or offer fire alarm systems and monitoring services requires license with the Texas Department of Insurance.
Commercial fire alarm systems should comply with the National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code. The purpose of the fire alarm and signaling system shall be primarily to provide occupants notification of fire. Fire alarm systems are designed to supervise all devices connected and will give notice of supervision failure. Fire alarm systems also will display and give notice of any trouble conditions. Commercial fire alarm systems are required to summon aid in event fire is detected by system. Fire alarm systems must also allow emergency personnel to control functions of system onsite. Fire alarm equipment must be installed in conformity with the National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code and fire equipment shall be listed for purpose used.
Fire alarm system components shall be installed, tested and maintained in accordance with manufacturer’s published instructions and the National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code. Fire alarm devices and appliances shall be listed for use with the fire alarm control unit.
Replace POTS land lines with cellular alarm reporting quickly and easily with code-compliant, panel-powered StarLink Fire Communicators. Don't wait for copper lines to disappear in storm damage or be retired by the phone company - risking lives and liability in an emergency. Migrate or takeover lucrative fire alarm accounts, including millions of 12V and 24V FACPs, communicating via Contact ID or 4/2. Low-current usage, enables StarLink Fire to be panel powered, eliminating the need for extra power supplies, extra conduit run & transformer.
- Universal full event sole path cellular & dual path cellular &/or IP commercial fire alarm reporting from any panel brand, virtually anywhere
- For use as primary or backup communications on all 12V-24V control panels and FACPs that communicate using Contact ID and 4/2 (such as on legacy panels)
- Reports to any Central Station nationwide, via dial up or IP
- Choice of Verizon or AT&T LTE: Communicate critical life and safety alarm reports on cyber-protected multibillion-dollar cellular nationwide networks, for maximum security & liability protection on LTE (long term evolution) for longest cellular lifespan available.
- Unique StarLink LTE dual diversity precision twin antennae design & Signal Boost™ circuitry ensure greater range & reliability, maximizing signal acquisition and null-avoidance, receiving signals simultaneously on both antennae
- Easy, flexible installation, activation & online account management
- Cost-saving models and plans for any code requirement. Substantial savings over monthly dedicated landline charges.
- Choice of plans (varies by model) – check-ins from 200 seconds, to 5-minutes to 1 hour, Verizon or AT&T®
- Patented Signal Boost™ signal amplification circuit and high-gain performance antenna for longer range and reliability nationwide
- Expanded Upgrade Program - incentive for system upgrades from old radios (all makes) and old POTS landlines, as well as new (see full details)
- NFPA® and UL® Code-Compliant Standard ABS or Mercantile Models in Locking Metal Enclosure
- CODE COMPLIANT: UL864, 10th Edition, NFPA 72® Editions 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. UL1610, UL985, UL1023; CSFM; NYCFD; LAFD
Code Compliant & AHJ-Friendly
StarLink Models meet or exceed the compliance codes for each of their applications for commercial fire alarms, so your jobs will too. Our many models, in ABS or Metal Enclosures, to meet local /regional AHJ codes, meet applicable UL and/or NFPA Codes.